Holliston Town Hall is Encouraging On-Line Payments and Services

Issue Date: 
April, 2020
Article Body: 

(As of March 16, 2020)
In order to ensure the well-being of our staff, we are strongly encouraging the use of our Online bill payment system. To access the town’s online system, please visit the town’s website at www.townofholliston.us and click on the Online Bills.
If you prefer you may use your own bill paying system through your personal banking system to make payments to the Town of Holliston. Please make sure that you indicate the bill number you are paying or the type of payment you are making such as “dog license.”
For those payments that cannot be paid online, we have placed a mailbox on the side entrance to Town Hall that contains pens and envelopes that will allow you to place your payment into an envelope and mark the applicable department name on the envelope. Please make sure you write your name and contact number on the envelope should there be any questions regarding the payment enclosed. You may also mail payments to the applicable departments at Town Hall.
If you need the amount due for a particular bill and do not have access to a computer, please call the Treasurer/Collector’s Office at (508) 429-0602 or Water Department at (508) 429-0603 and we will be happy to give you the amount due.
If you require an abatement for motor vehicle excise taxes, please make sure you pay the bill first, then go to the Board of Assessor’s webpage and submit the applicable documentation to [email protected]
Exemption Deadline is still Wednesday, April 1, 2020, by 4:30 p.m. Applications and applicable documentation may be mailed to the Board of Assessors, 703 Washington Street, Holliston, MA 01746, placed in the drop box located on the side entrance to Town Hall or submitted via email to [email protected]

If you require a window decal, you may email a copy of your registration and license to [email protected] and we will mail you a window decal.
Trash Stickers
May be obtained at Holliston Superette, Holliston Hardware, Central Café, Country Farms and Lincoln Liquors. Senior citizens may call the Treasurer’s Office and we will mail them to you.