but we are still here for you online...
• books are now due April 30--no fines/rental fees
• Book drop is open 24/7 for returns-emptied daily
• free electronic books, downloadable audio and digital magazines
• movies, music, comics and TV shows to use on your tablet, phone or other device available at Hoopla (https://www.hoopladigital.com/) NO reserves or waiting lists ever. Download the Hoopla app. 6 downloads per person per month. Have your email, a password and your Holliston library card ready. Holliston residents only. A gift of the Friends of the Library.
• More resources are available with a free Boston Public Library e-card (https://www.bpl.org/ecard/)
• Wifi can be accessed from the area outside the library building
• Databases, journal articles, newspapers and more at https://hollistonlibrary.org/electronicresources.asp
• Get some fresh air on the Rail Trail and follow the library’s Storybook Walk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZqScX8p7Z8)
• Get an online card (https://library.minlib.net/selfreg~S1/)